Head of Department: Assist. Prof. Dr. Burcu BAYRAK KAHRAMAN
Erasmus Coordinator: Assist. Prof. Dr. Berrin ÇELİK
Farabi Coordinator: Assist. Prof. Dr. Sevinç MERSİN
Mevlana Coordinator: Rsrch. Assist. Elif ERBAY
Aim of Department: The aim of this program is to provide the knowledge, skill, attitude and behavior that are neccessary to protect, improve the health of individual, family and community and meet their care needs in accordance with country needs and modern approaches by comprehending the philosophy of nursing and the role of nursing within the health care system.
Education Language: Turkish (English education for 1 years is optionally given in preparatory class.)
Introduction of Department: Nursing Department is an undergraduate program giving four-year education.
Acceptance and Registration Conditions: Student to Nursing Department is admitted with the central exam by Higher Education Committee.
Acknowledgement of Previous Learning: The succeed courses by the internal and external transition students in previous associate degree and undergraduate programs will be exempted with the decision of Board of School of Health.
Assessment and Evaluation Essentials: Assessment and Evaluation applied in each course is determined in compliance with Bilecik Şeyh Edebali University Education Regulations and Exam Application Essentials and students will be subjected to midterm, final and makeup exams.
Graduation Conditions: Students should be successful from all courses including applications, and such courses should have minimum 240 AKTS as stated in Bilecik Şeyh Edebali University Education and Exam Regulation.
Employment Opportunities: Individuals graduating from this department is assumed the title of nursing. Job opportunities of nursing take place below:
- Nurse in protective, therapeutical and rehabilitative health institutions, public hospitals, Public Health Institution, Univers,ty Research Hospitals and Private Hospitals,
- School nurse in education institutions,
- Administrator and institution nurse in various institutions,
- Dialysis, cardiovascular, surgical, intensive care and blood bank nurse in more specialized areas by taking specific education certificates,
- Teacher in Vocational School of Health under Ministry of National Education by taking pedagogical formation,
- Nurse in public and private institutions related to occupational health and safety.
Morever, graduates can academically progress by continuing post graduate and doctorate programs.
Transition to Programs at Superior Degree: Graduates that complete the program and have the enough academic undergraduate examination (ALES) and foreign language knowledge can apply post graduate and doctorate programs.