ACTIVITY 3 – Video Recording
Shoot a video describing and showing how to cook something.
RULES and HOW TO:
● Minimum 3 minutes and maximum 6 minutes.
● Use as much vocabulary as you can. Videos will be graded based on:
o Discourse Management
o Interactive Communication
● The video should be one piece. ( this can involve the student starting the video then pausing and continuing to generate a whole final single video project).
● The student can include relevant photos and visual material in the video.
● The student must not read from a pre-written script to the video camera.
● The video must not just be audio sound or just pictures or just the surroundings being filmed and no narration, the student also needs to be visible throughout the whole video to ensure the student isn’t reading from a pre-written script.
● The student will start the video by saying their first name, surname and class (e.g. This is Figen Uçmaz from D1.
“I am going to describe and show how to cook … / make … (a cake, an omelette, etc.)”
● The student must save the video as their first name_surname_Class_VR3 (VR stands for Video Recording) (e.g. Figen_Ucmaz_D1_VR3)
● The student must give the video to their Class Coordinator or the Speaking Coordinator (currently this is Eylem Oruç) directly on a USB stick (memory stick) it must be before the deadline that is set. ( 24.02.2020)
● If the student submits the video after the deadline it will be ungraded. ( The mark will be zero).
|Activity Number and Term||Announcement Date||Submission Deadline for Students|
|Activity 1 (Fall)||11.11.2019||25.11.2019|
|Activity 2 (Fall)||26.11.2019||9.12.2019|
|Activity 3 (Spring)||13.01.2020||24.02.2020|
|Activity 4 (Spring)|