2021 – 2022 FALL SPEAKING PORTFOLIO PROJECT 1
Submission Deadline: 17.11.2021
ACTIVITY – Video Recording
RULES and HOW TO
- Minimum 3 minutes and maximum 5 minutes.
- Use as much vocabulary as you can. Videos will be graded based on:
- Content & Organization
- Language use
- Speaking Skills
- Presentation of the material
- The video should be one piece (This can involve the student starting the video then pausing and continuing to generate a whole final single video project).
- The student can include relevant photos and visual material in the video.
- The student must not read from a pre-written script to the video camera.
- The video must not just be audio sound or just pictures or just the surroundings being filmed and no narration, the student also needs to be visible throughout the whole video to ensure the student isn’t reading from a pre-written script.
- The student will start the video by saying their first name, surname, and class (e.g., This is Figen Uçmaz from A11. I am going to shoot a video about my home town. I am going to describe Adana. Adana is a very beautiful city with its …)
- Save the video as your first name_surname_Class_VR1 (VR stands for Video Recording)(e.g. Figen_Ucmaz_A11_VR1)
- If the student submits the video after the deadline, it will not be graded.
Shoot a video about your favorite film, TV series, book, or video game.
A2 SPEAKING PORTFOLIO PROJECT 1 (Choose “a” or “b”)
a) Shoot a video about your favorite film, book, TV series, or video game
b) Choose two of your best friends or family members, describe them individually and then compare them. Show a photo of you together and tell the story behind it.
B1 SPEAKING PORTFOLIO PROJECT 1
Shoot a video about your hometown and family.