The candidates are requested to submit:
· Application Form for Incoming Students, which must be signed by Erasmus coordinator of the sending institution
· Learning Agreement, which must be approved and signed by the relative departmental coordinator and Erasmus coordinator of the sending institution
· Transcript of Records
· Two photographs
The deadlines for the applications are as follows:
FALL TERM SPRING TERM
August 30th December 31st
The necessary documents first must be sent scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org and than posted to the following adress before the arrival of the incoming students :
Bilecik Şeyh Edebali University
International Relations Office
Bahçelievler Mahallesi Abdülhamit Han Bulvarı 11230
Student Visa and Residence Permit
A student visa is required to register as a student in Turkey . Students who come to Turkey without a student visa will not be able to register as a student nor will get a residence permit.
Student visa must be obtained from a Turkish Consulate or Turkish Embassy; it cannot be obtained within Turkey.
How to get residence permit.
Within one month after you enter Turkey you must apply for your Residence Permit at the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Interior Directorate Provincial Migration Management (T.C. İçişleri Bakanlığı Göç İdaresi, Bilecik İl Göç İdaresi) Do not wait too long to schedule an online appointment because available dates are limited. We strongly recommend you schedule this appointment on your first day of arrival. Each Student is required to make an individual appointment through the internet. You can follow the steps below:
According to new regulation, all international students must obtain a Health Insurance that is valid in Turkey to be able to receive the residence permit. Our outgoing students generally get services from the insurance companies such as HDI, Axa, Alyans and Aon. In any case, you should make sure that your health insurance meets the minimum policy content required by the Turkish State
Valid health insurance (Insurance period must cover the intended residence permit duration. One of the following document is considered as sufficient):
- E-signed/signed and stamped/sealed document to be obtained from provincial social security units which states that theforeigner is benefiting from the health services in Turkey within the scope of bilateral social security agreements.
- E-signed/signed and stamped/sealed provision document received from Social Security Institution (Provision documents to be received from Social Security Institution must be in such a manner that they must be both supportive and cover family members.)
- E-signed/signed and stamped/sealed provision document received from Social Security Institution (Provision documents tobe received from Social Security Institution must be in such a manner that they must be both supportive and cover family members.)
- Private health insurance (The policy must have the expression of “This policy covers the minimum coverage stipulated in the circular no 9, dated 06.06.2014, on private health insurance required to be taken out for residence permit applications.”. Please present signed and stamped/sealed original of your insurance policy during application! For extension applications, attach only approved (sealed, signed) copy of your policy into your application file.)
For more details about residence permit and Required documents you can find at link below
Don’t forget to apply online and get an appointment, which is the easiest way. Otherwise, you have to go there early in the morning to get a quee number but there is no guarantee that it will be in the same day.